Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sense of Well-being

I don't know what it is, or if it a combination of things but I feel so good! I got another order from brazil botanicals of the acai juice and I thought I'd also try goji berry juice (which is WONDERFUL!) I like the goji berry juice so much that I am going to try dried goji berries (from a different place) and as gift my husband ordered me some dark chocolate goji berry clusters. Anyways, all of this is just doing wonders for my mood. It is more than likely a combination of things, all that good nutrition. But going into this, I think I underestimated the power of eating well! I don't think I will ever go back! I think this will be a lifetime change for me. Try it, if anything even for just a week or two...see if you don't feel better at the end of that allotted time. I know I did.

No comments: