Thursday, October 30, 2008

Finally Progress on the Scale

After not losing for a week or two (atleast on the scale), I woke up this morning to find I lost another three pounds. My motivation is restored! Well, I was still motivated but the scale situation was really frustrating me. I knew I was losing, I just couldn't see it on the scale. Now I am very happy. To date I have lost about 15 pounds! Saturday will be the end of week 7 for me. I can not fully express just how wonderful Sensa has been for me! I do think eating right and exercising every once and a while is speeding up the process though. I'm haven't been perfect on this diet, but most of the time I make the right choices and that's what I was aiming for. And that Acai Berry has my energy level on high most of the day, so I think that helps as well (but I have noticed no real increase in weight loss since taking it, atleast on the scale anyways). For those of you who are already taking Sensa, what has been your expeirence with it so far?

No comments: