Friday, December 5, 2008

Does Sensa Really Work?

I think so. That being said, Sensa is a diet aid. If you are intent on eating cheeseburgers and fries everyday and expect Sensa to take away the calories you will be disappointed. Diets work on the basis that you are consuming less calories than you are burning. If you are eating high calorie, low nutrient foods you will likely not lose as much (if at all) on Sensa. The trick is to work in somewhat healthy foods. Infact, you will benefit even more by eating lower calorie foods high in nutrition...then not only will you be eating less food, you will also be getting the nutrition you need (which often leads to less cravings for the bad stuff). I have also found that Sensa completely knocked out my cravings for sweets and I also eat less than I normally do. It also intensfied the flavors of the foods I ate giving me greater satistfation (atleast for me). Use that to your advantage by "eating this, not that". One tip is to check out that link to superfoods I posted earlier, go to the world's healthiest foods, or do research to find nutrient rich foods that you already like or love. For example, I love cashews! Yes, they pack in both calories and fat...but they are good for you! In fact, studies show that eating nuts a few times a week in moderation actually helps you maintain a healthy weight and a healthy heart! So look for foods high in nutrition that you already love and resolve to eat more of it. This way when Sensa has begun curbing your appetite, you know you are still getting what you need out of what you do eat! Sensa can work wonders, you just have to work with it.

No comments: