Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Stand Still

I have not been exercising and I think the weight loss really slowed because of it. I think I really need to motivate myself again. I think I will increase the amount of gogi berry juice I drink in the morning and see if that gets me moving again. On Christmas I am going to try and lay off the goodies I think as well and stay focused with Sensa. However, on my birthday I am going out to eat at Olive Garden with my husband and enjoying my 33rd birthday...Sensa or no Sensa! I have not however gained any weight back at all! Not one single pound regardless of all that cheating I did around the Thanksgiving holidays! So as far as that goes, I still feel I am making progress. We shall see though if a little exercise will speed things up a bit...if I can get my butt in gear to do it :).

No comments: