Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

Sorry I have not been on lately, I had family down for the holidays. I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays as much as I did! I did not restrict myself on the types of foods I ate...in fact I went into the holidays planning to cheat. Even my sister made a comment before arriving "you're not planning on dieting while I'm there are you?". Who diets on Thanksgiving? But I did put a limit on it. When my sister left I went back on my "diet". I still hate calling it that because it doesn't feel like a diet. I am never hungry because I always eat when I am hungry. I did lose some weight amazingly. Not much, just a pound or two...but it's better than gaining! I am still eating the goji berries and taking a very small amount of acai. My energy level has not dipped at all. I will never go back. In fact I made a long list of "superfoods" and try to eat from that list as much as I can. I got it from here: http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/nutrition_articles.asp?id=307 . I also added to that list goji berries, acai berries, chlorella, water (though technically not a superfood, but it should be), things like that. I have not been exercising as much lately and I really should be...I just had to go into the hospital for a week and used having no time as an excuse...now I have no excuse...but I will get back into it...eventually:). I have no complaints with Sensa to date. Anyone else have any good expeirences with it? Please comment about your expeirence, and what you have found helpful.

No comments: