Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to log my success or failure with Sensa. However, since I believe that eating well and in a nutritionally sound way is the best way to live, I will also be adopting these habits with the help of Sensa. My theory is that since Sensa supposed to create pleasant smells and taste to aid in satifation, I should have no problem eating healthy food and being satisfied with it. Provided it works. Sensa is designed to help curb your appetite and cravings while you eat the foods you already enjoy. The website states that "Sprinkling Tastants (the flavored sprinkles mix) on your food makes you feel fuller faster by stimulating the part of your brain that tells your body it’s time to stop eating." It tested over 1436 study participants who changed nothing in there diet, just sprinkled this mix on their foods and lost an average of 30.5 pounds in six months. True, thats not fast weight loss. However, fast weight loss is not healthy and if this is a sustained weight loss over a six month period, that's just fine in my book. However, bear in mind that if you make other lifestyle changes, such as healthy eating and regular exercise, your results will likely be much higher. That is what I plan to find out. My start weight on Saturday, September 13 2008 was 190 (I am already losing, but I will post weights at the end of each week.

1 comment:

beachmom15 said...

so, will you update?? or did you decide not to? Lisa