Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What it's like

Well I can say this for it already, it is satisfying. I am a food lover however, so flavors with naturally tend to satisfy me. But when I put the sweet sprinkles in my yogurt it tasted like a decadent dessert. On Chocolate? Chalky. I completely have no desire for desserts, which by the way I love. Fruit tastes like fruit, but better somehow. I could never eat fat free dressing and I do now. It's not that I don't like fully flavored ranch much better, it's just now I am satisfied with the fat free. So why not? I mix white rice (which I plan on changing to either converted rice or brown rice later on), kidney beans and salad together with the sprinkles and I am actually satisfied with it. Everyone is going to have there own tastes and likes, but I will tell you this, I am more satisfied with my food and eating healthy so far has been no problem. I try to incorporate protein in every meal. I am a big carnivore, but I have been eating less of it since using the sprinkles. Some users say that it takes a while before their portions change, others right away. Mine did. It does make you gassy though if you put too much on your food, but that easily counterbalanced with OTC products. I personally am happy so far with it. But we shall see as time goes on...

No comments: