Monday, September 29, 2008

What I ate today

Today is not much different from yesterday:

Breakfast: Oatmeal (one serving) w/ 1%milk

Lunch: Salmon and Salad w/ fat free dressing

Snacks: Whole grain crackers and 2 pieces 50% reduced fat vermont cheddar cheese
1 medium Peach

Dinner: Shrimp (equal ratio of shrimp to pasta) and pasta (one serving)
Salad w/ fat free dressing

Snack: Warm cup of 1% milk
Non-fat plain yogurt (1 serving)

Drinks: Cup of tea with a splash of rum
7 cups green tea
lots of fresh cold water

Sensa sprinkled on everything.

2 comments:

Miss T said...

Hi Mary!

We are really loving your blog! I am going to post a link to it on the official Sensa blog. http://www.trysensa.com/blog/

Are you a member of our community forums too? I think you'd really enjoy them.

xoxo,
Miss T

Mary said...

Thanks! I am going to go check out your blog now. I am not a member of the community forums, where is that located at?

Thanks:)
Mary