Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More Benefits I Am Noticing With Acai Berry

I have been taking either Acai Berry Supreme or Acai Berry Juice for Brazil Botanicals and I have noticed some more pretty amazing benefits. First my sense of well-being is just amazing. I am always in a good mood and full of energy. Also, I noticed that the healing time for skin blemishes and irritations is much faster than normal. My skin has gotten softer and so has my hair. I have also noticed that while my weight hasn't changed much, I am fitting into clothes I hadn't worn before. I am going to buy a tape measure this Saturday because I really think I am losing inches rather than pounds. I'd much rather be leaner and fit into my old "skinny jeans" than be a certain number on the scale. I think the extract and/or juice combined with Sensa and better diet has really helped me out in that regard. The Acai Berry Supreme seems to give me a bit more energy than the juice, however it also contains white tea which may be the reason why. Irregardless though, even the juice seems to be packing a powerful punch. My workouts run a bit longer and it seems to take less effort. Well, maybe not less effort but it just seems a whole lot easier to get through. In fact, I have so much energy that I want to exercise or just go out and do something active. I just feel really great! I am experiencing such positive benefits from the green tea and acai berry that I think I will explore other "super fruits" or "super foods". I hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments: