Friday, October 17, 2008

Update on Acai Berry

I have tried now the Acai Berry Supreme and let me tell you I love it! It's just way overpriced! Almost 100.00 for a one month supply! But it gives me so much energy! I rode my bike with my daughter today and did not want to stop! I had so much energy to burn. I am usually a slow starter in the morning but after taking the Acai Berry I was up and moving! I love this stuff! I did order and receive Dr. Tim's Brazilian Acai Berry juice and it actually has a higher content of Acai than Acai Berry Supreme but I wanted to finish the bottle first to review it before starting the other. Acai Berry Supreme doesn't have too many extras. It does have white tea extract in it though but like I said, I loved it. I now have high hopes for the juice I bought. It's even more natural and my theory is with the higher acai content it should be even better. I have for a long time had problems with my sleeping, however users of Dr. Tim's Acai juice say they sleep better and wake up refreshed...so I am thinking I might actually be going from: ok but not for me(Pure Acai Berry) to great (Acai Berry Supreme) to hopefully even better (Dr. Tim's Acai Juice). But for now, I love Acai Berry Supreme. I will post again on it as time goes on to give a full review of my expeirence. I have 13 days left with it, then it's on to Dr. Tim's. Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments: