Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sensa update

I started on Shaker #2 yesterday and noticed a big difference. First, I had not realized that how much I gotten used to the sweet sprinkles until I tried the new ones. It tasted so wonderful and that was how the first month's tasted to me at first. I guess that it is true that your body gets accostumed to it. I also noticed that just before I switched out the sprinkles that my appetite was starting to come back. But after switching to month 2 I was back to not finishing my full portions. I told my husband that if I keep losing weight that all I want for christmas is new clothes. I am using that to motivate me. I love clothes...well, I do when I'm not overweight. To be able to go into a clothing department and like how the clothes looked on me would be awesome! Here in Florda they have outlets all over the place and Bealls always has this cute little silky shirts...but they are mostly made for really slender girls/women. That is my goal, to walk in there buy whatever strikes me. What are your goals?

2 comments:

missy said...

Hey Mary. How does the Sensa make you feel? Do you feel full or does it reduce your appetite or do you feel anything at all? How much green tea are you taking. It sounds like it is working for you.

Mary said...

It makes me fuller faster. For example, I used to eat full plate portions. Now I eat half that because I am full before I finish. The green tea keeps me full between breakfast and lunch. I drink 5-8 cups of tea per day. I stop drinking tea after 1 or 2pm and so I do end up eating some kind of a snack mid day, but its always something healthy. I think the Sensa just makes you feel satisfied sooner than you normally would.