Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Update

I am not noticing more weight (than what I have been losing) coming off since using the Acai Berry but I do have more energy. I usually take my daughter to the bus stop in the morning and go back to bed for an hour or so before getting ready for work. Since I have been taking the Acai Berry I have not been doing this, actually I have been waking up earlier than normal. Then after taking her to the bus I have been going on a bike ride then coming home and cleaning. It's better than coffee as far as that goes! But I do notice that I always have that "hungry" feeling since I started taking it. I hope that does not get in the way of my weight loss efforts. If it does, I will stop taking it and continue on with just the Sensa and Green Tea. I don't know how well I will be doing in terms of weight loss this week because my husband brought home some Tiramisu for me and it was too good to refuse:). I also had some dark chocolate chips, so I really need to get back on track!

No comments: