Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Thoughts so far on Pure Acai Berry

I don't think this product is right for me. For some reason green tea leaf extract makes me either gain actual weight or retain water and this product has that in it. I woke up with a 4 pound weight gain overnight, yikes! Why I don't know because drinking the actual tea works wonders for me, the extract just seems to do the opposite.

But the Acai Juice I bought (which should be here tommorrow or the next day) doesn't have all that junk, it is juice and pulp from the actaul berry with I beleive pineapple concentrate. I think the amount of actual Acai Berry is 85% of the total juice content. So I am really thinking it will have a more positive effect for me. I am not so interested in weight loss as I am about health benefits. I have been doing fine with the Sensa and green tea so far, no need to fix something thats not broke.

No comments: