Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Teas and More Progress

The new teas I bought are awesome. The Acai Green Tea definately tastes like berries but it is not overbearing. The Chocolate-Orange Green Tea, oh man! Not only does it smell exactly like Chocolate and Orange, it tastes like it too with no aftertaste IMO. I also tried a new ceral "Post Selects Great Grains". Oh my, it is so good! It only has "good fats"....though I might have overdone it this weekend with "good fats", we'll just have to see what the scale says. I will do my next weigh in on the 15th, maybe sooner just to let everyone know (I am two more pounds down this week). I put on some clothes today and they were so loose compared to last week though I have only lost two pounds. Does two pounds really make that much difference? If so, maybe I should rethink my philosophy "I only gained 2 pounds" lol. I think I am the queen of that. When I know I am being bad, I find ways to tell myself it's ok and that I can always lose it later. Oh the lies we tell ourselves when we are enjoying good food! I am so glad though that I did all this research because I still feel like I am enjoying food. Because I refused to exclude carbs, fats, ect and instead replace them with the healthier versions, my body doesn't crave them. I tell you though, before I bought this tea today I was beginning to miss my coffee. Hopefully, I'll continue to find good tasting teas as it really curbs my appetite as does Sensa. I think Sensa works, while I'm eating and the tea works between meals. I am finding that I do not need snacks as much...hopefully that's not a bad thing. We shall see.

1 comment:

Smokey said...

Love your site! Thanks for sharing. I will try some of your ideas.