Friday, October 10, 2008

Update

I am so sorry I having been writing in the past few days. I have been working my tail off, but I made it through the week. Friday's finally here once more! I have been doing extremely well with the diet. I am not weighing in again until next week, but my clothes continue to get looser. I am hoping that next week I will see some good results. I have become addicted to green tea! The Sencha green tea is what I have been drinking and I love it. I ran out of the evolution brand yesterday, but the new stuff my husband picked up is also the Sencha variety. I am hoping to get more of that Acai Berry green tea later this weekend. I went bike riding with my daughter yesterday and I am trying to do that every other day, but really ends up being whenever I can find the time. Also, I am going to try out Acai Berry by itself in the pill form and post on the results. It is supposed to be better than green tea as far as antioxidant content. My sister can not drink green tea, so I thought if the Acai Berry works similarly or better she'd be able to use that instead. I know that this goes beyond Sensa, but my weight loss has not been any more or any less with the green tea (however, my body does seem to be slimming faster with it, aside from the weight. I mean as far as getting into my clothes). I just needed something to replace the coffee. Do I miss my coffee in the morning? Yes I do! But after the 2nd cup of green tea I have lost my taste for it. I am not saying that ditching the coffee has helped, but things are going good and why fix something that's not broke? As far as food goes, I am learning that I have to be careful to get enough calories in. Between the tea and Sensa, my appetite is really small so if I don't eat enough I get really run down. So I eat something with "good fat" and that usually does the trick. I think that you have to be aware of that because eating too little isn't healthy either. Maybe I should cut back on the tea a bit. I am drinking between 5-8 cups a day. I am finding it harder to fall asleep at night; I think I need to establish a earlier cut off time for drinking it. I will be starting on shaker #2 soon. I have not even finished the first shaker!!! I finish week 4 tomorrow and will likely change out the shakers then. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: