Wednesday, October 1, 2008

So far so good...

I know it's silly to get excited so early on, but I can't really help it. This morning I saw another pound come off (since Sat) and yes I am excited over one pound...but it's also how my clothes fit. Honestly, I think I am making more progress with the way my clothes fit than with the scale. You see, I have tried other diets before and I would lose a few pounds but then it would stop, plus I didn't really notice a difference (except with the hormone diet, that really did work...but was it healthy? I'm not so sure. It gave me blemishes and I was hungry all the time...how healthy is that?). But this diet I am experiencing no side effects and the weight is coming off. I actually feel damn good! I don't know if it's the eating healthier or the green tea, but my immune system is back to the way it should be as well. I eat whenever I am hungry and I am still losing weight. Anyway, this blog is to document the long term results and post everything I am doing and the research I have done or end up doing; I just wanted to share my excitement with it. So far I am really happy with the results.

No comments: